Friday, 7 October 2011
I found these delectable, bite-size deserts on taste.com, and have never used puff pastry before (I know, it's amazing) so I thought I would give them a go.
- A sheet of frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed.
- 60g Snickers, chocolate bar, cut into slices.
(I used a double pack)
- Icing sugar mixture for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 200degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cut pastry into 4 equal strips. Cut each strip into 4 equal squares. Place 1 piece of snickers on 1 pastry square. Top with another pastry square and using a fork, press edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining pastry and place on prepared tray.
3. Bake for 10 - 12min or until golden brown and puffed. Set aside for 3 minuets for filling to cool. Dust with icing and serve.