Friday 7 October 2011

Choc-Caramel Ravioli

Every Wednesday we meet together with our small groups, and every now and then we share a meal together. When we were deciding who was going to bring what, well naturally I put my hand up for desert.

I found these delectable, bite-size deserts on taste.com, and have never used puff pastry before (I know, it's amazing) so I thought I would give them a go.




Ingredients:
- A sheet of frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed.
- 60g Snickers, chocolate bar, cut into slices.
(I used a double pack)
- Icing sugar mixture for dusting



1. Preheat oven to 200degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.

2. Cut pastry into 4 equal strips. Cut each strip into 4 equal squares. Place 1 piece of snickers on 1 pastry square. Top with another pastry square and using a fork, press edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining pastry and place on prepared tray.


3. Bake for 10 - 12min or until golden brown and puffed. Set aside for 3 minuets for filling to cool. Dust with icing and serve.

1 comment:

  1. Never used puff pastry!!!!
    I can't wait until next school holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete