Wednesday 25 January 2012

Study Revamp..

These photos are quite embarrassing, but I'm sure that everyone has a room which they dump things in, either when visitors come, or where there is nowhere else to put it... Well, I decided it was time to clean my 'dump space' and make it into a usable area, where I could keep my sewing machine permanently set up, rather than lugging it into the dining room when I wanted to use it. Check out these before and after picks..







There is still a few other little things I want to do, but I LOVE IT! I actually cant wait to work in here, a big contrast to closing the door and ignoring I had this room completely.. Plus, I have a place for one the two chairs I bought at a second hand store, which I am also planning to revamp.. keep your eyes peeled..

No comments:

Post a Comment